Looking for work?
Share a workforce solution:
- WEDC, regional organizations launch statewide initiative to address workforce development needs
- Data: Dig into wage and growth by job sector
- Wausau hosts Joseph Project
- Foxconn forces Wisconsin to confront acute shortage of automation-age tech workers
- How companies adapt the apprenticeship model to create an innovative workforce
- Neurodiversity as a competitive advantage
- Update on the Live It Up Wausau homesteading loan program
Marathon County Job Fair: The Job Center of Wisconsin, the North Central Wisconsin Workforce Development Board and Northcentral Technical College present a job fair on Wednesday, April 18 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. on the NTC campus. Visit marathoncountyjobfair.com for more information.
Grow Your Workforce Through Apprenticeships & Continuing Education: Youth Apprenticeship, a North Central Wisconsin School-to-Career Partnership, has organized an event to be held from 7:30 to 9:30 a.m. on Tuesday, April 24 in room E101/E102 on the Northcentral Technical College campus in Wausau. Visit NTC's website for more information.
Inspire Central Wisconsin Training: The Inspire Central Wisconsin Initiative brings together education and industry to help students and job seekers achieve their career goals and address the workforce development needs of the community. A training session on this web-based, interactive platform will be held from 7:45 to 9 a.m. on Wednesday, May 2 at Northcentral Technical College. For more information or to register, click here.
Inspire Central Wisconsin Training: The Inspire Central Wisconsin initiative brings together education and industry to help students and job seekers achieve their goals and address communities’ workforce development needs. For more information on Inspire Central Wisconsin or to schedule a training session, contact Renae Krings.