Looking for work?
Share a workforce solution:
- WEDC, regional organizations launch statewide initiative to address workforce development needs
- Data: Dig into wage and growth by job sector
- Wausau hosts Joseph Project
- Foxconn forces Wisconsin to confront acute shortage of automation-age tech workers
- How companies adapt the apprenticeship model to create an innovative workforce
- Neurodiversity as a competitive advantage
- Update on the Live It Up Wausau homesteading loan program
Upcoming eventsWisconsin FBLA Region 2 Leadership Conference: Athens High School will host this event on Saturday, February 3. Volunteer judges are needed for this event. Contact Kris Peterson at the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-287-7511 ext. 114 to volunteer.
Hiring Fair: The United Way of Marathon County's Partnership for Youth will host a Hiring Fair in 2018. Visit UnitedWayMC.org for more information.Auto Career Expo: All students considering a career in the automotive industry are invited to attend this event on Tuesday, February 6 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Fred Mueller Automotive Inc. RSVP here by January 30.Inspire Central Wisconsin Training: The Inspire Central Wisconsin initiative brings together education and industry to help students and job seekers achieve their goals and address communities’ workforce development needs. For more information on Inspire Central Wisconsin or to schedule a training session, contact Ciana Rose, talent development assistant.