Management Recruiters of Wausau - Free Video Conference For Interviewing
In response to the Coronavirus and our commitment to the Wausau area and especially to small businesses we will be offering free video interviewing. There has been an ongoing effort in the Central Wisconsin area to attract individuals to jobs here. With some restrictions now imposed upon businesses due to the COVID-19 virus we would like to offer complimentary video interviewing to keep interview processes moving forward or for critically needed ongoing staffing needs. In our business we know how critical it is to keep the process moving forward.
The interview time will range from one half hour to a full hour depending on availability. We will be starting the scheduling process on Monday March 23, 2020 till the COVID-19 crisis concludes. Our system can support up to 100 people. We will offer accommodation of 5 participants if needed for this free usage.
Our desire again is to assist other businesses in our area to keep our Central Wisconsin economy strong. We have set up a special phone line for questions at 715-842-5804.
Interviews can be set up by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The information needed is:
- Company name, person interviewing, their phone number, and email address.
- Date, time, and anticipated length of conversation.
- The candidate’s name, phone number, and email address.
- All of this information will be kept confidential.Our role is just to schedule the appointment.A confirmation email will be sent to each party confirming the details.
- A computer or laptop with internet access.
- Both parties will need to have a video camera to see each other.
Any general questions can be sent to: email@example.com
Laurie Prochnow is the owner of MRI Wausau for over 25 years. She is a lifetime resident of the Wausau area. As a former winner of the Wausau Chamber of Commerce Small Business Award she recognizes & appreciates the dedication of all small businesses. Her desire is to keep the area strong with outstanding employees.