Susan G. Komen Wisconsin - Central Wisconsin Region
Non-ProfitsAccepts Chamber Gift Certificates
Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan G. Komen, she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever and in 1982 the Susan G. Komen Foundation was created. Susan G. Komen Wisconsin has been part of this work for the past 20 years and had invested nearly $18 million into local breast cancer programs and over $6 million to cutting-edge national research. Additionally, Susan G. Komen Wisconsin's total research investment in Wisconsin has totaled $7,891,678 since 1982.
Up to 75 percent of proceeds stays local to fund community grants with the remaining 25 percent sent to National to fund ground breaking research.
Rep/Contact InfoSandy Draeger
- Phone: (715) 581-8127
Upcoming Chamber Events