Account Executive - Locknet
Account Executive - Locknet
Our Account Executives work with clients who are investing in hardware and software systems to fulfill their desire to have a productive and secure network for their organization. Our Account Executives consult and plan to produce mutually beneficial outcomes. Account Executives are required to maximize all business opportunities on behalf of EO Johnson Business Technologies, Locknet Managed IT Services. By liaising with customers, current and potential, and other departments within the organization, the Account Executive takes all worthwhile opportunities to expand the business.
- Develops sales targets and strategies with the help of the Director of Sales, and ensure to meet or exceed them
- Reports to Director of Sales with all progress, including progress of completing sales targets
- Use initiatives to source new clients, including following leads, building a referral network, visiting potential clients and giving sales presentations
- Attends conferences and functions to promote EO Johnson Managed IT Services and prepare and deliver presentations when possible
- Gives accurate advice to potential and current customers regarding our Managed IT Services, offering a range of solutions appropriate to the client’s needs
- Demonstrates professional knowledge of Managed IT Services
- Succinctly express competitive advantages
- Works under pressure, and efficiently, within time constraints
- Self-starter with motivation to constantly improve and meet short and long term goals
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- College degree in business, sales, marketing or 4 years equivalent work experience
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- 2 plus years of Business to Business consultative sales experience selling business technology products and services
- Proven record of sales success
- Formal sales training
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
- Intermediate skill level in understanding computer networks and business technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other standard software related to Sales & Marketing
- Excellent communication skills as much of the job involves presentations, conferences and other sales activities
- Willingness to learn about how our products and services work
- Desire to learn about the industry sector you sell to
- Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and high energy level
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to grow and adapt to change
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Demonstrate company values, including a high level of professionalism in every aspect of conducting business (i.e. dress, groom, communicate)
- This position requires driving regularly
- Maintain a good driving record and have a valid driver’s license
- The Account Executive will be responsible for routinely traveling to meet customers throughout the day
- The majority of the travel is local with no overnights
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to kneel, stoop, crouch or bend. The employee must occasionally carry, lift and/or move over 25 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Locknet Managed It Services, an EO Johnson Company, offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time Locknet employees include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Vacation and Sick Days
- Parental Leave
- Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
- Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY
Locknet Managed IT Services has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.locknetmanagedIT.com.
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with Locknet, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT LOCKNET MANAGED IT SERVICES
Locknet Managed IT Services, an EO Johnson Company, is a top managed service provider (MSP) in the nation. With clients and offices throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, Locknet has supported technology strategies for companies for more than 30 years. Locknet’s world-class team is dedicated to making your network safe by providing a range of managed security and network management services, including technology assessments, firewall management, patching, desktop and server support, private-cloud backup and much more. Locknet is UCS/SOC 2 Type 2 Certified, ensuring the highest level of trust and peace of mind for their clients. Read more at www.locknetmanagedIT.com.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Locknet Managed IT Services, an EO Johnson Company, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.