Well-known and respected manufacturing company and a leader in their industry. They are a major employer in the area and provide great team/working environment. They are continuing to grow allowing high-performing individuals the opportunity to advance and showcase their skills.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- $50,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
- Growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for meeting daily production goals and providing quality product for delivery to customers in a safe and efficient working environment.
- You will be responsible for supervising, training, and developing direct reports.
- 2+ years production experience in a leadership / supervisory role.
- Experience in fast-paced food manufacturing plant a plus.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communication skills are essential for success in this position.
- Must be open to 2nd or 3rd shift position.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8227
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/