Production Manager – 2nd Shift
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 to $70,000 (depending on experience)
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage and direct all 2nd shift plant and production related functions.
- Meet daily production targets and provide quality product for delivery to customers in a safe and efficient working environment.
- Supervise, train, and develop direct reports.
- 3+ years production experience in a management / supervisory role.
- Experience in fast-paced food manufacturing plant a plus.
- Strong leadership, people, and team building skills.
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8597
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/