Do you have experience as a CNC Machinist?
Are you motiviated by seeing a product you created?
Are you looking for a team environment with the opportunity to grow?
If so, Northwest Tool & Manufacturing might be the place for you.
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd Shift CNC Machinist/Programmers. Our CNC Machinists are responsible for creating precision manufactured products efficiently to ensure the highest level of satisfaction for our customers. This job is full time, running Monday-Friday 7:00am - 3:30pm with overtime hours varying.
What We Want From You
What You'll Like About Us
- Set up and operate CNC machines such as lathes and mills.
- Read blueprints.
- Maintain quality and tolerance standards.
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances, using measuring tools including micrometers and calipers.
- Diagnose machine tool malfunctions to determine need for adjustments or repairs.
- Fit and assemble parts to make or repair machine tools.
- Lay out, measure, and mark metal stock to display placement of cuts.
- Maintain machine tools in proper operational condition.
- Measure, examine, or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications, using precision instruments.
- Monitor the feed and speed of machines during the machining process.
- Study sample parts, blueprints, drawings, or engineering information to determine methods or sequences of operations needed to fabricate products.
- Confer with other machinists to check and ensure that new programs or machinery will function properly and that output will meet specifications.
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Team based environment
- 10 paid holidays per year
- Health benefits
- Flexible personal time off
- Opportunities for outside of work events and team bonding
What You'll Need
- 1 year of experience in machining.
- Verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints.
- Knowledge of CNC setup/programming.
- Knowledge of mechanics, metal properties, mathematics, layout, and machining procedures.
Visit our webiste or email a resume to email@example.com