Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $65,000 to $85,000 (depending on experience)
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for designing, developing, and implementing and supporting custom .Net applications.
- Assist with delivering custom solutions to meet user and company requirements.
- Design systems, programs and coordinates the review of specification, user sign-off process, and assisting with development of user manuals.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art applications and support existing applications.
- Develop and maintain applications and databases by evaluating client needs, analyzing requirements, and developing software systems.
- 15+ years in design and development of state-of-the-art applications.
- Extensive experience in .Net (VB or C#).
- Experience designing and developing accounting and/or manufacturing applications from concept to delivery.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server tables, views, store procs, and functions.
- Good understanding of accounting and/or manufacturing principles.
- Associates Degree or higher in related field preferred.
- Strong communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8567
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/