Manager of IT Application Development
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $90,000 to $125,000 (depending on experience)
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Manage all application development technology activities related to design, development, and implementation of organizational information systems and software applications.
- Lead development team and provide technical direction and guidance to team.
- Manage development tasks for SAP and .Net.
- Manage system application software implementation and upgrades, create processes and protocols for software, and provide problem resolution when software issues arise.
- 12+ years application development and management experience.
- Proven track record of managing software development team.
- Extensive experience developing in .Net and advanced business application programming (ABAP), working with MS SQL Server, and strong understanding of SAP ERP functional areas.
- Database management experience.
- Knowledge of system design, development, implementation, manufacturing principles, and user support principles and practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems preferred.
- Strong communication, leadership, organizational, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate technical information to all levels of employees.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8565
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/