IT Basis Administrator
Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $40,000 to $60,000 (depending on experience)
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Install, configure, maintain, tune, and troubleshoot SAP technical environment.
- SAP database administration, hardware administration, and user and security administration.
- Execute transport and correction procedural standards.
- Apply support packages, perform kernel upgrades, and participate in EDI functions.
- Ensure SAP Basis software, hardware, operating system, and databases are running as efficiently as possible.
- 5+ years practical technical Windows system administration experience.
- Experience in development, implementation, and adherence to technical services documentation, system standards, policies and procedures.
- Windows workstation and server operating systems security compliance experience.
- Knowledge of client-server technology, VM technology, networking, database and operating system technology.
- Knowledge of hardware and software troubleshooting methods.
- SAP HANA database, SAP Solution Manager, SAP EDI Integration experience is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
This company is motivated to interview and hire, so apply now if interested!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8566
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/