Aqua Finance, Inc. is looking for sharp, good-humored employees who enjoy working in a constantly changing environment and streamlining a hectic day. You will be working in a fast-paced, creative environment with a nimble team that is focused on quality.
Full Stack Web Application Developers are responsible for the development and testing of our software applications delivered in a rich, web-based user interface. We are looking for a Full Stack Web Application Developers who is excited by new technologies, outpacing competitors, and creating high performance websites with content management and application components. Your ideas count, so we need you to be smart and able to get things done!
Requirements & Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Management Information Systems is required
- Experience with Linux and Windows server operating systems; comfort-level at the command-line or desire to learn
- Experience with modern web frameworks, web service technologies and application architectures ( MVC, REST, SOAP, JSON, HTTP/S, PHP, SSO, SAML, XML/xslt, JNDI/LDAP, etc)
- 1-3 years programming experience with a server side web development languages (Java, PHP, and ASP) for enterprise-wide deployments
- Experience developing, configuring, and deploying systems using JVM family of tools and frameworks (Tomcat, Java, Maven, Spring, MyBatis or Hibernate)
- Experience with Integrated Development Environments (IDE) such as Eclipse or Visual Studio
- Development experience within Source Code Management (SCM) such as Subversion or GIT, as well as Continuous Integration (CI) and Test-First design principals
- Experience using SQL to interface to backend DBs; ability to troubleshoot and optimize queries for performance.
- Experience in the modeling of structured and unstructured data, including social media content and other system-to-system integration
- Working knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols
- Must have the ability to analyze problems, troubleshoot, and make decisions in the best interest of the company to minimize downtime.
- Must have sufficient experience or training to demonstrate knowledge and ability to perform the job functions as defined above.
- Desire to change quickly with the needs of a growing company
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities, as well as excellent listening skills
- Superb attention to detail and organizational skills
- Self-starter with ability to identify needs and areas of impact, as well as potential solutions
- Team player who works well under pressure, and is flexible in the face of changing priorities and needs
- Strong prioritization skills and a track record of consistently going above and beyond with outside-the-box thinking
- Incredibly bright individual who works well under pressure and has a passion to learn and contribute
- Enjoy chaos and have the ability to be really flexible in response to changing priorities and needs