Well-known and respected manufacturing company and leader in their industry. They are a major employer and an employer of choice in the local area. They provide a great team/working environment and are expanding locally so there will be opportunities for career growth.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $30,000 to $50,000 (depending on experience)
- Very competitive compensation with annual pay increases
- Outstanding benefits package plus other perks
- Career growth opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Assist with day-to-day recruiting functions relating to candidate hiring for plant (manufacturing) and corporate openings.
- Manage the recruiting cycle from recruiting and interviewing candidates, through job offer, acceptance, and onboarding.
- Write and post jobs on company web and other appropriate job boards.
- Coordinate company United Way activities.
- 2+ years experience as a Recruiter or Recruiting Coordinator / Specialist.
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and organizational skills and the ability to work in a team-oriented environment as well as ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
- Experience handling sensitive and confidential employee information.
Don’t miss out on opportunity to join a growing, extremely stable, and industry-leading company. Apply now for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8599
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/