Loan Support Specialist I - Mosinee Branch
Building lifelong relationships, one member at a time! Valley Communities Credit Union has been serving members for over 84 years. With our rich history, starting out in 1935, we served the employees of the Mosinee Paper Mill with a tiny office in their punch house. Growing continually over the years, we currently serve over 16,000 members in five different Central Wisconsin communities.
Loan Support Specialist I - Mosinee
As a Loan support specialist, your primary responsibilities are to support all functions of consumer loan operations:
- Serving as a lending support specialist.
- Track, audit, and maintain a solid foundation of knowledge in consumer and loan compliance.
- Identifying and finding solutions to improve the consumer loan process.
- Perform a variety of duties related to loan processing, procedures, and administration.
- Provide excellent, friendly service to internal and external request, inquiries, and/or issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- We are seeking a candidate with 1-2 years of experience in consumer lending. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build relationships and rapport with members and staff.
Consistent with our rich history, we will continue to identify and place talented people into roles that best fit their background and areas of strength. Valley Communities Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity.