Consumer Loan Officer – Mosinee Branch
Building lifelong relationships, one member at a time! Valley Communities Credit Union has been serving members for over 84 years. With our rich history, starting out in 1935, we served the employees of the Mosinee Paper Mill with a tiny office in their punch house. Growing continually over the years, we currently serve over 16,000 members in five different Central Wisconsin communities.
Consumer Loan Officer – Mosinee
As a loan officer, your primary responsibilities are to ensure a positive member experience by:
- Serving as a Consumer loan officer
- Identifying and finding solutions to improve their financial future
- Offering other financial products and services
- Performing a variety of duties related to loan processing, closing and administration
- Supporting other staff within the branch
We are seeking a candidate with 3 to 5 years of experience in consumer and/or Real Estate lending. The ideal candidate will have the ability to build relationships and rapport with members and staff.
Consistent with our rich history, we will continue to identify and place talented people into roles that best fit their background and areas of strength. Valley Communities Credit Union is an Equal Employment Opportunity.