Commercial Processing & Operations Vice President
If needed, they will allow you to work remotely from home office part of the week as long as you can travel to their headquarters in beautiful Central Wisconsin a couple days a week!
Our client is a longstanding leader in the financial services industry and a well-known & respected Wisconsin-based company. They provide a great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $75,000 to $130,000 (depending on experience) plus bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Opportunities for career growth
- Relocation package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for management of the Commercial Operations Department.
- Ensure loans are compliant with applicable regulations and company policies and that the loans are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Manage, coach, and develop an awesome team of Credit Analysts and loan processing support team.
- Ensure team has necessary training, knowledge, and tools so they can provide customers with quality professional services and remains current on regulations and policies.
- Financial industry experience required.
- 7+ years of Credit Analyst experience
- Minimum of 7 years management / supervisory experience.
- Solid analytical and credit skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
This bank is motivated to interview and hire, apply today for immediate consideration!
You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8563
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.