Installer / General Laborer - Concrete
Sure-Dry Basement Systems, Inc., is GROWING and we're opening a second location in the Wausau, WI area.
If you don't mind getting a little dirty, working hard, and good pay, then you are ready to be part of the Sure-Dry production team! Our crews install everything from basement and foundation waterproofing systems, sump pumps, foundation repair systems, and crawl space encapsulation products, to piering and concrete lifting. As a company we are One Team working together to redefine the industry and the customer experience.
We are looking for hands-on Construction/Concrete Installers to work as part of a production crew to perform installation and construction duties as instructed and lead by a foreman.
We have openings for experienced Installers, OR, those who have no experience but are willing to learn!
At Sure-Dry, our Installers love that each day is different, time flies as the crews stay busy, and you see the job all the way to completion and feel the satisfaction of helping our customers.
We are focused on doing things the right way to give the customer a remarkable experience. At Sure-Dry we also redefine for our employees. We want out employees to know that they are the most valuable to us and experience success in a way they never imagined for themselves.
***Please Note: Candidates that are hired will have a start date of May 4, 2020.***
What will you get from being an Installer at Sure-Dry:
- Competitive starting wage
- Medical, Dental and 401k
- Pay increase if driver (must meet company requirements)
- Additional increases for CDL A Drivers
- Annual Performance Reviews with opportunity for pay increases
- Year-round work
- Company issued uniforms with Sure-Dry logo
- Allowance for work boots
- Fun work environment.
- Small, close-knit crews of 3-4 workers
- Work for a company that feels like family
What you will do:
- Start each day at our new Wausau, WI location
- Help your crew load materials, tools and equipment on the company truck for each job
- Travel with your crew to the customer’s home to install the job
- Follow all applicable safety guidelines at all times
- Install each job using company-approved and quality-driven methods
- Moves each job at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- When requested by the Foreman, communicate with customers to ensure their understanding of the work and their satisfaction
- Unload and clean the truck upon return to the company
- Work inside and outside in the elements depending on the extent of the job being done
Here's what you need to be qualified:
- Valid Driver’s License and clean driving background.
- Class A CDL is a plus but not required.
- Unrestricted lifting ability with the ability to lift 75 pounds on a semi-regular basis.
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally.
- Ability to work overtime if needed
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Experience in construction or related trades preferred, but not required
- Able to follow direction and specific instructions
- Must pay attention to detail, have the ability to learn and be coachable
- Ability to work in all elements of the weather & in basement / crawlspaces
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check