Sunset & Fall Chairlift Rides
Our Fall Chairlift rides are the most popular in Wisconsin. Undoubtedly beautiful views as you gaze upon the multi- colored trees from high above. The scenic views of the entire town will leave a lasting grand memory. Bring your friend, significant other, kids, other family members, or heck, even a random stranger to enjoy the ride. Get off at the top and walk, hike, trot, explore and much more!
Our 6 person high speed chairlift gets turned down to a much slower pace so anyone from your Grandma to a young child can get on easily. If additional help is needed, we can bring it to a complete stop.
Sunset Fall Rides times are adjusted to assure you get the best view while the sun goes down. Stop at the top and enjoy a beautiful sunset.
Fall Rides occur when the leaves start to turn bright and beautiful oranges, yellows and reds. Note the times when you are planning to come.
Weight capacity can hold up to 800+ lbs per chair.
Please remember that all dates are subject to cancel pending weather, make sure to call ahead or check here for the latest schedule.
If purchasing tickets online in advance, there are no refunds, non-transferable and must be used during the current fall and sunset ride season. Will not be allowed to extend to another season.
ALL NEW THIS SEASON!
1. Season Pass Discount (Discount only available onsite to verify Season Pass Holder)
2. Family Pass Available (We hear you!)
3. 3 Punch Card Option (Come 3 different times including both Sunset Rides & Fall Chairlift Rides. Must be used by one person, not transferable)
4. Available to purchase ONLINE! (Save time and purchase in advance. Must be used in current year, not transferable, no refunds.)
5. Brat Deck open with additional Food Options. (Yay!)
WHERE: Comet Chairlift (to the right of the base area)
WHEN: Opening Day Friday, September 20 - Sunday, October 20 (Don't miss out on our Sunset Rides starting in AUGUST! )
AGE RESTRICTIONS: No infants allowed. Must be able to sit on the chairlift seat next to the guardian. (This is for your safety)
- Rider must be at least 3 years old to ride.
- Riders must sit in their own seat, no lap sitting permitted.
- Observe all posted signs and guidelines and follow all instructions from staff. Notify attendants if assistance is needed.
RESTRICTIONS: All tickets purchased online are non refundable and not transferable.
PERKS: Outdoor Patio Bar will be open pending weather conditions serving food and drinks. Open for all public. Please drink responsibly.