Professional Skills for Success Series
Level up your personal and professional skills through our innovative Professional Skills for Success Series! This program is designed for those who are either new to an expanded role or seek to grow their skills as a productive worker or future supervisor. Throughout the series of courses, the program provides you the tools to perform better at your job, work more collaboratively with your team and improve your effectiveness.
Program modules can either be taken fully or as single courses to brush up on essential skill areas. Participants who take the full series of courses receive two college credits.
- December 4 - Time Management
- December 10 (Tues.) - Communicating Clearly
- December 17 (Tues.) - Listening Effectively
- January 8 - Following Directions
- January 15 - Demonstrating a Positive Attitude
- January 22 - Thinking Critically
- January 29 - Customer Service
- February 5 - Problem Solving
- February 12 - Working Cooperatively in Teams
- February 19 - Emotional Intelligence (including DiSC Personality Assessment)
- February 26 - Demonstrating Integrity
- March 4 - Adapting to Change
About the Instructor
Dr. Brenda Frazier’s diverse background and experience is in management, marketing, ethics, leadership, customer service and strategic management. She has experience with entrepreneurship, team building and conflict resolution, managing high performance teams, and quality management and continuous improvement.
Presented live at NTC’s Wausau Campus, A Building - 1000 W. Campus Drive, Wausau, WI 54401
Available via technology to NTC’s Spencer, Medford, Antigo, Phillips, and Wittenberg Campuses
Upcoming Chamber Events