Professional Communication and Your Professional ImageName: Professional Communication and Your Professional ImageDate: January 26, 2018Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM CSTEvent Description:
Communicating professionally is about more than being able to write business letters or talk on the phone. You need to be able to navigate multiple dimensions, modes, and styles of communication while paying attention to the needs of your unique audience. You also need to understand how the way you communicate impacts your professional image. In this course, you will develop your professional communication expertise.
In this session, you will learn:
- to effectively use different communication modes, styles, and types
- to communicate through various social media platforms and to diverse audiences
- to develop and give engaging presentations
- to lead effective and productive meetings
- how the way you communicate impacts your professional image