Whether you're considering exhibiting at a tradeshow, are a first-time exhibitor or have exhibited a handful of times, you'll want to attend this free program to learn how to get the most out of your tradeshow experience.
At this program, you'll learn about:
This is intended to be a very interactive and informational session, so please bring your questions.
- Which tradeshows make the most sense for your business
- Setting goals and determining budgets
- Selecting the right booth type, location and amenities
- Reviewing tradeshow contracts and agreements
- Creatively designing your booth
- Determining your engagement strategy
- Finding the perfect "swag"
- Mastering pre-show promotion
- Networking with other exhibitors and visitors
- Completing post-show follow-up
If you're planning to participate in Business EXPO 2019 and are unfamiliar with the Central Wisconsin Convention + Expo Center, you're welcome to take a tour following the program. A sample booth display will be set up as well.
Media Release: The Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use any photographs or video taken at any program or event sponsored by the Chamber, without the expressed written permission of those included within the photographs or video. The Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce may use the photographs or video in publications or other marketing materials produced, used or contracted by the Chamber.