Develop Your Internal Leadership Capacity and Art of Persuasion
Do you find it a challenge to take the lead in meetings or stand up for your ideas? Do you push your own ideas too hard or discount the opinions of others? Assess your current leadership capacity and ability to influence others (regardless of your job title). Find out how others interpret your messages. Beyond the words we use, what do people see in our eyes, movements, and actions?
In a world of short-tempered, stressed-out workers, stand out by being consultative and empowering. Enhance your communication skills and build more productive working relationships. Learn to communicate with urgency without causing undue stress. Find out how to get people to do what you want because they want to. Learn how to command attention, motivate, and engage your audience. Learn with peers by practicing new skills in a safe space.
- Learn to influence from wherever you are
- Discover how your body language, speaking style, and ability to deliver messages are working
- Identify leadership and communication skills that you can improve upon
- Craft messages that establish a connection and motivate
- Techniques for communicating assertively in the workplace
Upcoming Chamber Events