CWSHRM - Live your YOUlogy for Leadership
Speaker: Red Katz
Credits: Pre-approved for 2 HR (General) Credits / SHRM PDCs
Check In & Breakfast Begins: 7:30am
Program: 8:00am - 10:30am
Parking: Parking available at the Hilton Garden Inn
Program Description: "Live your YOUlogy for Leadership"
Are you tired of “flavor of the month” management gurus and motivational speakers? Would you like to learn meaningful and enduring leadership lessons – you know, the ones that WORK and LAST? Do you long to stop feeling stuck where you are and get…well…unstuck?
Red Katz speaks from experience – giving you the good, the bad, and the ugly. Red explores and develops techniques that will provide your audience with the tools and guide to drive productivity and performance.
After experiencing his leadership keynote seminar, both you and your company’s top leaders will be able to:
- Stop feel like you’re running in place and make real progress – no matter what!
- Replace complaining and blaming with a culture of “CAN DO” and “WILL DO” attitudes.
- Become more resilient while growing through adversity.
- Increase passion, which ultimately raises your bottom line!
- Be more efficient and effective when leading other people within the organization.
- Approach change as a positive and not a negative.
- Develop a crystal clear image about how to get where you want to be both personally and professionally.
- Give your company their best, making your company the best!
Upcoming Chamber Events