Business EXPO 2020 - Exhibitors - 2020-09-03
Business EXPO 2020 has been rescheduled to September 3, 2020. We are actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and as the show approaches should there still be concerns, we will look at rescheduling or canceling. All registrations will be transferred.
A "can't miss" event! Take advantage of this opportunity to grow your business. Business EXPO is the largest chamber of commerce tradeshow in Wisconsin!
Business EXPO is the time to:
EXPO booth includes:
- Increase brand awareness and business credibility.
- Showcase existing and/or new products/services.
- Sell products/services - "cash and carry" allowed and encouraged.
- Make key business contacts and "seal the deal". People do business with people they know!
- Network with thousands of attendees from all over Wisconsin.
- Promote employment opportunities and fundraising campaigns.
- Please review the EXPO Map and Exhibitor Listing before clicking through to register for your booth. (Map is updated regularly). Note: To comply with revised fire codes at the Central Wisconsin Convention + Expo Center, a number of booths from Business EXPO 2019 have been removed and all booths have been renumbered.
- Draped booth - Dimensions in Expo Center & Ballroom: 10' W x 8' D (with 8' H backdrop and 3' H side rails). Dimensions in Commons: 10' W x 6' D (with 8' H backdrop and 3' H side rails). Color of draping in Ballroom is black and silver. Color of draping in Expo Center and Commons is royal blue and silver.
- Option for up to (1) 8' or 6' skirted and covered table.*
- Option for up to (2) chairs.*
- Option for access to one electrical outlet.*
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Two complimentary wristbands to the EXPO Business PM (follows the Business EXPO).
- Business name listed on the Business EXPO map distributed the day of the event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge throughout the show. Snacks and beverages are available while supplies last.
- Opportunity to participate in the Best of Show Awards.
You must be a member of the Greater Wausau Chamber of Commerce to exhibit. Booths reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
Chamber of Commerce may use the photographs or video in publications or other marketing materials produced, used or contracted by the Chamber.