Business EXPO 2019 - Exhibitors - 2019-04-25
Business EXPO is the time to:
EXPO booth includes:
- Increase brand awareness and business credibility.
- Showcase existing and/or new products/services.
- Sell products/services - "cash and carry" allowed and encouraged.
- Make key business contacts and "seal the deal". People do business with people they know!
- Network with thousands of attendees from all over Wisconsin.
- Promote employment opportunities.
- Please review the EXPO Map and Exhibitor Listing before clicking through to register for your booth. (Map is updated regularly). Note: Most booth numbers in the Ballroom and Commons have changed since Business EXPO 2018.
- Draped booth - Dimensions in Expo Center & Ballroom: 10' W x 8' D (with 8' H backdrop and 3' H side rails). Dimensions in Commons: 10' W x 6' D (with 8' H backdrop and 3' H side rails). Color of draping in Ballroom is black and silver. Color of draping in Expo Center and Commons is royal blue and silver.
- Option for (1) 8' or 6' skirted and covered table.*
- Option for (2) chairs.*
- Option for electricity.*
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Two complimentary wristbands to the EXPO Business PM (follows the Business EXPO).
- Business name listed on the Business EXPO map distributed the day of the event.
- Access to the Exhibitor Lounge throughout the show. Snacks and beverages are available while supplies last.
- Opportunity to participate in the Best of Show Awards.
You must be a member of the Wausau Region Chamber of Commerce to exhibit.
Booths reserved on a first come, first serve basis.
Upcoming Chamber Events