The Wisconsin Manufacturers and Commerce has crafted a COVID-19 Employer Toolkit.
WMC is aware that employers and workers are in unchartered territory in responding to and planning for COVID-19. Everyone is balancing how to stay safe while continuing business operations. This online toolkit will help your business with the latest and most relevant information, and will provide answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.Featured topics in this toolkit include:
To view the full COVID-19 Employer Toolkit please click here.
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide, Loan Resources & Guidance
- Unemployment Insurance
- Federal Paid Leave Changes under FFCRA
- Work Share - A current state solution to help employers avoid layoffs
- Federal CARES Act Summary
- WMC Resources
- WMC Relief & Recovery Agenda
- WMC Employer Resources and Infographics
- WMC Summary of the Family First Coronavirus Response Act
- WMC Summary of CARES Act
- WMC Business Related Tax Provisions in the CARES Act
- Frequently Asked Questions